Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sir Stephen the weirdo face.


Hello dearieess.

That wonderous boy is Stephen Edward.
He just happens to be my best friend.
Breakfast Club?
Okay.
Anywhoo,
Stephen,is a handful.
Oh God, I hope he's not twisting that.
He's rather ah-mazingg.
Whether it's tolerating me taking his seats 24/7 or getting mad at me for feeding Destrey fruity pebbles.
(He doesn't even FEED Merriweather,so suck that!)
He's always been there to listen to me when I felt like bitchin'.
Or letting him on a little secret.
Which I was sure he would forget anyway.
Adrianna's alzheimer's rubs off bad.
We've always had good conversations on MySpace and everywhere elsee.
He actually reminds me of a Dino sometimes.
And it's good that he's always on my team when Nani and Rocco ditch us in Wal-Mart.
Sadly,
He's not coming back next year,
But we'll keep in touch,
Love,Leojelladon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment