Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Bestie (one of many to come)


Hey guys, I consider my bestie or what ever you young kids call it now, Chris. He's not the only one(Don't worry Nanii I'm making a whole blog dedicated to you, babe.) of my besties , but a special one I guess. Let me tell you a bit about him. Chris and I share a love for music and awkward,crazy things. He plays guitar and makes an attempt to sing? eheh. I enjoy listening to hilarious songs with him. Anywhoo, too cheesy?P-leaseeee. One of the few people who appreciate my weirdness/craziness. But it's not always fun with him. He's a great listener. His adivce, you just can't put a cheap price on it. It's priceless. Oh, he's also an amazing artist(at least thats what I think=]). I hope that we can jam one day Chris. :p. I think I scare him a bit. Wait, do I scare you?He's truly something else.(ehemm amazingggg).


Love, The Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment